Last Night The Devil Showed In My Dream,This Morning Heck Broke Lose

Confused

No I wasn't going to stay here if my kids left, they are the only reason Id be here. As far as the house- my grandpa owns it and is/was going to be under "control" of my Aunt who lives out of town for us. I was/am suppose to inherit the home. My grandpa has his own home and my dad lives with us.

The teachers at her last school who specializes in these areas said" she will just get worse not attending" as does an article on a aspergers child website. That they will have worse psychiatric issues in the future , fall more behind, higher anxiety etc. You would have to look up the site( to bad I cant post links!!) Half way down the page is where they talk about it, all the page really.

I told my dad to tell her she has 3 options( shes still not talking to me) She can go with her dad.. she said "no", she can go to the nearby school or pure home school WITH a tutor. She chose home school with a tutor. We just cant help her in math, and if she is dyslexic like the school tests say, I don't know how this is going to work I need someone to help with this as well. I also dont know how I can get her to therapy if this is needed,( she says its all me- but aspie etc )

InsaneCdn

She says it's all you.

Call her bluff. Go find an affordable therapist for yourself. The more you change, the less she can pin it on you. Oh, she'll try. But set a good example... get yourself a therapist.

BusynMember

Teachers are not psychologists and have no clue what is best for your daughter. I know all about Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)...my son has it and I made it my biz to learn all I could about it. But we also had lots of help for him so he is functioning well now.

in my opinion the idea of inheriting Granpa's house, and probably all the live-ins that go with it, is not worth the price you are paying. Get your own place, even a small apartment and get welfare and food stamps. They have job help for people who are low income. I work with a few at Goodwill. You do have to ask for it. Your Dept. of Job Rehabilitation can help you.

in my opinion until you stand on your own and get away from toxic family who expects you to be their free caregiver and cater to their needs is destroying you. It feels so good to do things yourself. There is help out there that is better than Grandpas help and all the people who expect you to keep taking care of them. You have two kids to care for. The others are adults and WILL find the supports THEY need if you back out.

If somebody owns you because of a promised inheritance, you can never be free. I am afraid you will never gain any self worth or respect from your kids or any friends or have any life unless you decide that you want one and nobody is going to guilt you Occupational Therapist (OT) of what THEY all had. Did they all live their lives taking care of five adults? I doubt it.

You don't have to either. The choice is yours.

Hugs for better times to come.

Confused

I have a lot of appointments to make thats for sure! I know your right, change me first, but its hard. Honestly, its hard because I do live in the past of regrets and being everyone's puppet.

True about the teachers, yeah I been looking up everything I can for both my kids, of course they are two sides of what to do. Theres the people/articles that say one thing and the others that disagree with them. So confusing. I dont think Im gonna get the house no matter how many hoops there are to be honest, but at the same time, I wouldnt be on this block FORVER who is so against me. Well, except a few neighbors! Even if I wansnt getting an inheritance, id still have helped out. I care for my dad, grandpa and soon to be sister.. so three adults. But live under Aunts control as well. I just dont/cant handle living with another adult rite now, I love my family but I want it just me and my kids for a while to work on them/us.