last night's DWTS/ Results

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #336666"> well it's getting hard core now, isn't it?

i can't believe how much everyone has improved.....well almost everyone.....there is always the billy ray exception :rolleyes: lol. i did think it was gracious of him to spotlight karina in the waltz. he's ready to go home, i'm thinking. but it did give her a chance to shine.....with-mario & his mom in the audience!! it was very sweet i thought.

the judges like laila way more than i do lol. apolo & julianne were very good, but not.....as GREAT as the past few weeks. i suspect they will be pulling out all the stops next week tho.

now JOEY was on fire last night. he & apolo should be the last two standing...at least i hope so.

john gets more delightful with-each passing week. i'd love to see him get into the top 4. ian is still creepy to me lol.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

DDD

husband doesn't "like" Joey...but even he had to say how outstanding
he was last night again! I don't like Laila's partner at all.
He seems like a sleezeball to me..lol. I think she has done an
absolutely amazing job. Apolo and Joey run neck/in/neck in my
opinion. I don't like B.R. and have been ready for him to go home for weeks. John has gained my admiration and I hope he stays one more week....because he has earned it! Oops, forgot to mention Ian. I don't care for blond men. on the other hand, I truly think
he is giving his all to the effort.

I'm eager for the Bachelor to get over, LOL. I've been watching
it with MUTE on for two weeks just to "see" who looks like they
might be staying til the end.

Yes......I know........I need a life! DDD

Lothlorien

I thought Joey was fantastic....Len should have given him a 10 in the first performance.

I think Len is way off base the last couple of weeks, especially with Apollo.

I thought Billy Ray was very sweet last night, but it's time to go. He's trying hard, but it's just not in him.

Ian is a little creepy, but he was so much better last night than he's ever been. He is trying sooooo hard, but he's just not as good as Apollo, Joey or Laila.

John is a class act.

by the way, DDD, Max was a total jerk on his first season. He was so arrogant. His hair was long and he reminded me of dracula (definitely sleezball). His attitude has changed drastically since his first season. He has become a lot more likeable.....humbled a little more.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
...sorry.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...D3, watching The Bachelor on mute??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Go Tessa! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(thanks, I'm better now :smile: )

Loved, loved, LOVED Joey last night. He had a twinkle in his eye and was terrific. Outstanding job!

I do like Laila. A lot. She is so graceful and I thought she looked just beautiful last night.

I think it will be a toss-up between Joey and Apolo at the end.

Suz

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #006600"> the bachelor is a show i've never gotten into. this season because of DWTS's extended programming i'm kinda stuck watching it. bevin needs to stop the whine, whine, whine my vajajay hurts routine :rolleyes:. ugh! way too desparate. i really liked the medication student & was sorry to see her to go. so it's bevin, amber, tessa & danielle left. i don't think any of them are any prizes.

every time one of them whines i think: her parents must be so proud.......NOT!

kris
</span> </span> </span>

DDD

Kris, that's why I'm watching to the end. I simply can't believe
that one of those girls is the answer to his prayers! LOL! DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I can't believe that any of these girls are the answer to his prayers either but, other than Bevin (YUCK), the other 3 seem like nice young women. As said earlier, Tessa is my choice but that puts the kiss of death on her - lol. I think Andy did a good job weeding out the oddballs.

D3, keep your mute for Bevin but it's pretty safe to undo it for the other three. Besides, next week is the home visits and you don't want to miss what the families say. :rofl:

Suz

DDD

LOL! I will "have to" listen to the sound (at level 1,2 or 2...
no higher!) for the family visits because of the previews. OMG
did I really "read" right? One of the girls had no family to introduce him to?? That is sad. That is embarrassing. I don't
care how much of a loser I think she may be...No?? family???
Yikes!

And didn't another father sound like he was reading him the riot
act??

I won't miss it next week for sure!

Last night I found myself smiling thinking about what a "family
visit" would be like in a home with difficult children. LOL! That athletic
hunk of young manhood would be breaking Olympic records running
out of the house! DDD

DazedandConfused

Meanwhile back with DWTS…..lol:hypnosis:

:rofl:

Okay, I’m about ready to reach into the TV, grab Len by his few remaining strands of white hair, and give him a swift kick in that geriatric patootie of his! What is that guy’s probem?!:grrr:

He GUSHES on and on to BRC and how great his performances are and then has the audacity to RIP Apolo and Julianne because they were a bit off (which I agree, but they were FANTASTIC compared with BRC). He does nearly the same doggone thing with John last night. Gushing about how good he was and how he really tries. I guess they connect in that old man kinda way. Well, I’m just sick and tired of it! Blah!

Last week he didn’t like Apolo’s dance because it was more creative and entertaining. Yet, he has the NERVE to blather on like a school girl with a crush with BRC?! This from the guy who claims he is a “purist” when it comes to ballroom dancing and that he doesn’t like the creative touches Apolo and Julianne have done?! Yet, he practically surges with compliments to lavish the bottom two!

I’m mad at h*ll and I’m not gonna take it anymore!! :nonono: :grrr: :nonono:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know that he can claim it’s about expectations, but that’s a load of horse excrement from my living room couch! (actually I watch it in the bedroom) He was rough last night on Apolo. Frankly, *I* did not appreciate it ONE bit!

Yo Len! You s*ck! :hammer: :nonono:

Okay…on to the others :doctor:

Ian: Much better. I hope he keeps it up. Though, he always seems to make a big mistake and miss his steps. I get distracted by his hair, at times, wondering if he has gotten hair plugs. I think he has. He has the trademark “up and to the side” comb look. I’m not knocking it, I just like to know one way or the other. You know, for me, it’s ALWAYS about the IMPORTANT stuff. :wink:

Leila: I thought she was “ok” last night. Certainly not great or deserving all those 10’s. I’m wondering if the judges are trying to influence her staying because she is the only female left in the competition. I kept thinking, “Am I missing something??” :slap:

Joey: Good again last night. Certainly better than Leila. He keeps turning them out. I predict finalist. (yeah, like THAT is hard)

John: Bottom two. I like him, he tries, but the dude is a bottom dweller.

BRC: Ugh! Bye!

:princess:

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #006600"> just heard on the news that john got dumped. dang! i was hoping it would be BRC.

dazed, really honey...deep breaths! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: we'll get billy next week.....goddess, are you listening?

no matter how hard i try i just can't like ian. i also don't think laila is all that.

onward & upward to next week.

do you get the impression that the judges think mario should have won the season he was on? he's getting more praise this season than he did then. i've never heard the judges bring up a past contestant so often nor so positively.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

DammitJanet

I think Billy Ray was the most surprised person alive that he didnt go home this week...lol. He was even checking his watch!

I didnt get to actually see the competition dances this week because we went out to eat and missed them but the recaps pretty much left me agreeing with you guys.

Werent those young dancers wonderful last night?

I also just had a wonderful evening because they had my favorite on ...Meatloaf!

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #006600"> lol, janet. just saw the clip from the announcement....he looked stunned & disappointed.

kris
</span> </span> </span>