Late, but funny

fedup

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE PSYCHOLOGICALLY CHALLENEGED.

Schizophrenia
Do You Hear What I Hear? The Voices, the Voices...

Amnesia
I Don't Remember If I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic
Hark the Herald Angels Sing About ME

Manic
Deck The Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants....

Multiple Personality Disorder
We Three Kings Disoriented Are

Paranoid
Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Us

Borderline Personality Disorder
You Better Watch Out, You Better Not Shout, I'm Gonna Cry, and I'm Not Telling You Why

Full Personality Disorder
Thoughts of Roasting You On an Open Fire..............................my favorite lol

Obsessive Compulsive DIsorder
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

Agoraphobia
I Heard the Bells On Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House

Senile Dementia
Walking In a Winter Wonderland Miles from My House in My Slippers and Robe

Social Anxiety Disorder
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

Oppostional Defiant Disorder
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House

Attention Deficit Disorder
We Wish You a M - Hey Look a Chicken!

Hope everyone has wonderful and blessed Christmas!

Marguerite

I've seen some of these before - I love them! I have kids who are like this. Plus, they quote it.

Last night we were watching a popular science program on TV and they were dealing with deja vu. easy child 2/difficult child 2 spoke up and said, "I've got reja vu. It means I'm sure I'm going to experience this again."
difficult child 3 cut in so fast I don't think he heard anything after the "reja vu" and gave his own definition of it - "You're just talking about getting sunburnt again."

For a kid who used to have significant language delays - he's not bad. Not bad at all!

I'll have to share the carols with him too, this time. And I'll have to see if I can think of a few more myself...

Marg