late night phone call

carolanne

We all dread them, they are usually bad news. It was the local police....asked if I was me, when was the last time you spoke with your daughter Jessica? I told him back in late Jan I think. We have bad news....she is on her way to the hospital....an apparent overdose...

holy batman in heaven! My phone fell out of my hand and I crashed hard...hubby came running up and I just pointed at the phone.

She took a bottle of pills at work today....they called the police and the officers were able to find her....

I just got back from the hospital and I am fuming! The police were kind enough to come and get me and take me to the hospital. But by the time I got there, boyfriend had put husband and I on the restricted list. We couldn't even find out how she was......the officer helped as much as he could....but becasue husband was making a huge scene with boyfriend, security asked US to leave.

The officer found out her stomach was pumped but she is still unconscious. He said he will let us know anything he is able to find out and said he will personally have a talk with boyfriend and the staff.

God....I don't know what to do!!!!!!! husband wants to beat the pulp out of that little snot....the officer is outside in his car just in case husband decides to head back...he won't arrest him but will restrain him.....i want to cry but i'm not....my heart is hurting so much it feels like it's coming out my chest...

Carolanne

Oh, honey. Wrapping my arms around you in a big hug, and just letting you cry this out.

I thought I read somewhere that she miscarried (?) am I correct? Or is she still pregnant?

Immediate prayers being sent your way.

Steely

OMG........I am SO sorry. I just can't imagine how horrible you must feel - I think I might have completely torn the stuffing out of the boyfriend.

Many prayers and hugs being sent your way.

Please keep us posted.

NOLA

I am so sorry and will keep you & your family in my prayers.

How can a boyfriend have that kind of authority to put you guys on a restricted list? Does he have a legal right to do so?

AmyH

I am with Nola, how can he do that? She is underage correct. I would be fuming also. My heart goes out to you.

meowbunny

Lighting a candle that she is okay. I'm truly surprised the hospital would give boyfriend this kind of authority. Maybe you could call and find out how he has this kind of power and who you can talk to in the morning to get his instructions rescinded.

I'm so sorry for your pain. You and husband must be beside yourselves.

HUGS

SONS GONE WILD

Moms goin' crazy
You, your daughter and your family are in my prayers. Keep your strength. . .I'd inquire about boyfriend's authority also. . . that does not sound legal.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Carolanne

You need to check into boyfriend's so called "authority". They aren't married. He shouldn't have any.

Sweetie, prayers are going up fast and furious that the stomach pumping made the difference and difficult child will be alright. Sending many many gentle ((((hugs)))) for both you and husband.

I am so very very sorry. Please keep us updated.

KTMom91

Sending many hugs and prayers from CA...and I agree with the others, boyfriend should not have any authority here.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sorry for the pain you must feel. She may have asked to put you on the restricted list. It is one of the few powers she has left. Keep us posted when you can......

tinamarie1

I am so sorry this happened. I know it is hard, but try not to focus on the anger aspects of it and focus on the positive, that she is still alive. It might help you through this very difficult time. my father od on alcohol and went into a diabetic coma as a result a few years ago and my brother prevented the medical staff from telling us anything for a long time, BUT..my brother is family and the b/f is not in this case. Still, it was a very emotional time for me, not knowing any info about my dad. ((hugs)) to you and husband

janebrain

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this and I am fuming about the stupid, idiot boyfriend. Please let us know anything you can as soon as you are able. We are all with you in spirt.
Love,
Jane