Latest on Grandkids-send prayers please

muttmeister

Most of you know that daughter in law took grandkids and ran off with them and her boyfriend the beginning of November. We basically haven't known for sure where they were all this time.
Well, she contacted difficult child yesterday. They are living in a garage; the boyfriend has become the drug lord of the town they live in; he has threatened to kill her if she leaves him. She asked difficult child to come and get them and he's on his way. He'd just as soon leave her there but he wants his kids and it is a package deal.
However, we are supposed to have up to two feet of snow here tonight and tomorrow. They are two states away. Her brother is helping them but I am on pins and needles till I hear that they are safely away from the convict boyfriend and on their way. I don't think he'll come after them but we all have guns and are not afraid to use them if we need to.
Please keep you body parts crossed that difficult child gets there safely, they get away from the boyfriend, and they get home without freezing to death in a snowdrift.

BusynMember

OMGoodness!!!!!!! Lots and lots of prayers, good wishes, good vibes, everything...hoping your loved ones come back safe and sound and let us know as soon as they are home!!! Hugs!!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
HOLY MOLY!

I can see this going bad in sooooooo many ways.

If the boyfriend is there............likely she is going to deny wanting to leave him or change her mind, and it will get ugly fast.

If the boyfriend is there and she still wants to escape.............it could get ugly fast.

I hope your son is smart and calls the cops once he arrives for backup..........I dunno, he can give them the info he has that the new boyfriend is both a convicted criminal and the new neighborhood drug dealer and that might be enough to at the very least have them driving the neighborhood to be in the area to back him up if needed. Know what I mean??

Gonna pray hard this doesn't go bad. REALLY HARD.

Worrying right along with you. Please keep us updated!

((((hugs))))

Ephchap

OMG, Nan. Definitely crossing body parts and sending lots of good thoughts. I can't imagine how it is waiting.

Deb

muttmeister

Plan is for daughter in law and her brother to pick the kids up from school and meet difficult child in another town. Here's hoping it all goes as planned.

DammitJanet

ahhh ok. Hope everything goes smoothly. When you said drug lord and all I was afraid they were close to the mexican boarder. Cory is telling me some way scary stories about El Paso.

buddy

Hardly seems like real life. I pray she is not setting him up. I wish law enforcement could help him too. Let us know .....prayers are being said.

muttmeister

Just heard from difficult child. His van broke down in Kansas. daughter in law's brother is going to bring them to him BUT kids got out of school early and they and daughter in law are with her boyfriend. He must suspect something as he doesn't want to let them out of his sight. I am telling difficult child to tell brother to call the police and get help but don't know if he will do it or not. I'll keep you updated.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I hope that includes all of them!

Fingers crossed and saying a prayer they stay safe driving in the storm. Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming........I dunno about anyone else but I'm a worry wart.

muttmeister

daughter in law and all three kids are on the road with daughter in law's brother headed for difficult child a couple of hours north, He has a 4 wheel drive so if the roads stay open at all, they should make it OK, at least as far as difficult child. If they are snowed in there, they won't be the only ones so they will be able to hole up someplace till the roads clear. Keeping my fingers crossed but things look better than they have for a long time.