Let the countdown begin!

mstang67chic

Going Green
The way I figure it (for me anyway....and Daisy/Lisa) my countdown clock is currently at 4 days and 18 hours!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTdGJuDZp4I"]YouTube - The Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started[/ame]

everywoman

I'm leaving Thursday. Stopping 1/2 way and then will make our way to Cleavland sometime on Friday. I'm so excited. I've got to start getting clothes together. I have to pack for husband and myself---he is helpless when it comes to picking out clothes!

DammitJanet

We cant leave until Friday. Tony is working till 5 Thursday then driving home from Charleston, then cashing his check, we will then pack the car, go to sleep and get up at 4 and head out.

Sometime between now and then I have to clean the car out, try and get Billy comfortable enough to pass his drivers test, (please god!), and wash all our clothes and pack. Oh and have therapy on Thursday and get my medications all refilled.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
If I get any more excited my kids have threatened to medicate me. :rofl:

I'm clearing out mother in law's house while trying to clean mine to receive the stuff being cleaned out of hers, while trying to do laundry so I can manageto pack for the trip...... Spend all day there today, so of course got nothing of my own stuff done and now I'm too tuckered out to tackle it.

busywend

Wahoo! Only 3 more days of work! Then a relaxing getaway with board family! I am too tired to count the hours but I am sure when I get to work in the morning I will be able to post my count down! LOL!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I am trying to decide if I will drive part way on Thursday and the rest on Friday or get up early and drive the 8 hours + potty stops all on Friday. I don't work after tommorow but have to put easy child on a plane to her dads in Virginia. I should have just said I would drive her out and then driven back to Cleveland on my way home but didn't think of it til now. I am so looking forward to this weekend. I have a few books packed for quiet times.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
As of this particular post, I have only 60-ish hours until I'm on that plane :bigsmile:

Okay, 'Stang, please edumacate me on how to post a Youtube link like that within the thread. I can never seem to figure this out.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Easy peasy. While you're on youtube and the video of choice is playing, copy the web addy at the top of the page. Then, meander your way back here and paste it in your post. When you're done posting, it will magically show up as the youtube box!

DammitJanet

Well...little setback...tony has to come home from Charleston and fix the wheel bearings on the darned car! Isnt it always something? I just went and had a tire put on the car hoping that would stop the stupid roaring noise but nope. So the only possible thing left is my front wheel bearings. Thank god he can back yard mechanic. He cant do much enginewise with these new cars but stuff like brakes and these wheel bearings...we think he can do. Also thank heavens for google....you can just put in "roaring in front end of ford focus" and you get results...lol.

So while I am finishing packing thursday night, he will be out working on the car...lol.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Janet, if I have to, and if it will help, I will do the nekkid chicken liver dance to make sure your car works for this trip. If you don't make it, I'll be devastated. Good thoughts. Good thoughts.

Suz

DammitJanet

Im pretty sure this is the problem. We have ruled out everything else and it is a pretty new car for anything major to go wrong. Even wheel bearings are pretty odd at this age but we have put 50K already on the car and we are heavy people so I guess one might expect it. It seems Fords tend to need wheel bearings more often than some other vehicles.