Let the countdown begin!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet I'm with Suz............I'll do the chicken dance if necessary. If you're not there I will be crushed. Sending even more good vibes and an additional prayer your way. Wish I could send sister in law cuz I know he could fix you up in a jiffy, but we'll be working him like a dog here for the next 2 days.

Hugs

Fran

Former desparate mom
I'm almost there. I flew into Pittsburgh this morning. After a day with mom and 22 month old niece, I'm ready for nap and a bit of quiet. Hopefully, I didn't forget anything.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Janet, we live in MD, can you get Jamie to give you a ride up here if your car messes up?? It won't be the same without you and yours. You can bend husband's ear about CBT. Please ask for help if you need it. I mean this sincerely.

witzend

Wahhh! I wanna go! Actually, I'm trying to figure out how I can send drinks to the bar for you guys... That's in my budget!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Witz I want you to come too.........waaaahhhhhhh.........and Star........double waaaaahhhhhhh.

Next one has got to be planned within reach of you both.........and then I'll work my **** off to get there too.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Witz, if you PM your cell to one of us, I promise we'll call and serenade you on Saturday!

I'll be arriving at my departure gate in about 36 hours... :bigsmile:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Witz, think of the trip as a mental health trip. You are in need of friendly companionship and a good injection of laughter.
I hope you surprise us and arrive. I'll be happy to buy you a drink at the bar. LOL.

KTMom91

The plane is leaving our little toy airport in 7 hours. I have not finished packing. There is laundry still on the line. But it's already 105, so things should be dry in next 5 minutes or so.

DammitJanet

Now its fricking raining here! Tony is home and ready to work on the car but its raining! Someone do a stop the rain dance!!!!

Of all the blasted things. Rain!

Well...it should only be 24 or so hours...weather permitting. Sigh.

busywend

Rain dance done!

I am now pressured for time, but not because of anything bad. My BFF just invited me to go see Tim McGraw tonight! WAHOO! I will stay up all night if I have to!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm disappointed that you can't come, Witz. I would have loved to meet you in person. No doubt we'll be toasting a bunch of missing folks- if you don't make it, we'll toast to you, too.

Suz

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well nyah, nyah, nyah-nyahh nyah... I'm already off my first flight and waiting at the gate for the second leg of my trip ! :bigsmile:

'Scuze me... are you gonna eat those peanuts?

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I take off in 15 hours ~ the flight is 2 hours long & I expect a Gin Blossom, not a name tag, but a Gin Blossom waiting at the door. :bigsmile: