Let's gather the family...

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
...and help Martie with this survey.

As someone said in their response on another thread, "it's the least I could to do to repay all of the support I've received here over the years."

It's a long survey, and it's detailed. And for those of us who are busy thank goodness you can take more than one sitting to complete it.

And although it won't help our difficult children, think of the possibility of the :warrior: moms behind us it might help with theirs. What an opportunity that is---to contribute to something that might help countless others. We don't get many chances to do something like that!

About 60+ of us have taken the survey. She needs 40 more so the researchers can have at least a 100. There are 168 CD registered members who visit PE so I know we can do it if we make the time to do it ourselves and spread the word for others.

Here's the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=u_2bLGyFoul0s4UTz1aUprDg_3d_3d

Martie is counting on us, gang. Let's not disappoint her. Oh, and if that doesn't make you take the survey.......will the thought of a private visit from Raoul be enough incentive :flower:

Suz

Martie

Thanks for your support, Susie.

I appreciate it and hope that we can get 40 more surveys.

Martie :warrior: :warrior: :warrior:

DammitJanet

Martie...if I use my other computer will it let me do it for Jamie? I still cant figure out how to do it for the second and third kids!

branbran

Suz, that is so nice of you to advocate for Martie. I wish I could, however my daughter is only 16. Believe me I would definately take the time to do it. I have received so much support from this site, so many kind words, and learned a great deal. The wonderful people on this site have gotten me through some rough times, I truly wish I qualifed for the survey so that I could give back. Maybe the next one. God bless all. :smile:

envisablepuppet

I filled it out when I first saw it there :laugh: I didnt have a problem with it and was just glad someone cares enough to want our opinions. If things like that survey can help others I'm all for it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hey! I'm with Janet. If I use husband's laptop will it let me fill it out for Nichole, too?

Afterall, in many ways her situation was alot different from her brother's.

Hugs

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Note: I was correct: Survey Monkey was set for one response per computer. I have now changed it to accept multiple responses.

Martie
</div></div>

Janet and Lisa....give it a shot on your same computer and let me know if it works. It sounds like you can do more than one survey (one for each kid) don't need to change.

:thumb:

Suz

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
I will take the survey tomorrow, I took the day off! (not just for the survey, but hey! It works out well!)

Peace

CrazyinVA

Staff member
I got halfway through it.. will try to finish today. The answers are so different for both my kids.. but for now I'm just answering re the Youngest.

Stella Johnson

I would be happy to but my difficult child is only 10. Let me know if you have another for the younger ones.

Good luck, Martie! :warrior:

steph

Kathy813

Staff member
I just finished it. I have to admit that I was putting it off. My difficult child is doing so well and we are really working at establishing a better relationship so I just didn't want to dredge that all up again.

But I made myself do it. I hope it helps.

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm so proud of those who have responded. Thanks to those of you who wish you could---your time will come!

Keep it up, gang! :flower:

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
How are we doing, gang :flower:? Have you done your survey yet? :angel:

Suz :princess:

Estherfromjerusalem

I finally got round to doing it last night. I had been feeling guilty each time I logged in that I hadn't yet done it, and suddenly last night it was the right moment. I have to be in the right mood to do that sort of thing. Know what I mean?

Love, Esther