Lets hope this isn't true

KFld

Talked to difficult child yesterday who seems to be doing great with his new relationship, thank god!! He seems to really like her and tells me she really likes him. They are together all the time and we will hopefully meet her this weekend.

I asked him if he has heard anything from wingnut and he said she called a few days ago and he told her he is with someone else now and doesn't want to talk to her at all anymore. Then he tells me she says she's pregnant again!!! He doesn't believe it. Thinks she's just saying this because he's with someone else, but he didn't believe it last time she said it either. I warned him after he found out this last baby wasn't his that he needed to make sure she didn't get pregnant again, by him anyway, because she would probably do it purposeley because she knew if this last baby was his he would have stuck around. I hope and pray that she is just saying this. He truley believes because they had unprotected sex for years that he cannot get her pregnant and that is why he doesn't use protection with her!!! I don't know why I am even surprised that this is a posibility, because I predicted it would happen. I can only hope if she is pregnant that once again, it's not by him.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed that she's just trying to pull another stunt to hang onto him. I think the only difference this time would be that he has found someone else so maybe if it's true he would realize he can be a father without being with her.

KFld

eeeek is putting it mildly. I can't handle another 9 months of this. It already feels like dejavu!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well if it isn't just to hang onto him, then the coincidence of it all sure beats the odds. :slap:

I wonder if difficult child doesn't act the least bit concerned and doesn't let it effect the relationship he's in now if her claims will fall by the way side?

Hoping it's just a desperate act of ex's part.

((Hugs))

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Well, guess he's proved the saying, "Experience is the best teacher"....is NOT true.....hope he doesn't get caught in the same wingnut whirpool.....

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Oh honestly, Karen. I can't believe you might have to go through this again already.

Can we sign your difficult child up at the same hospital where we are going to hog-tie ant? They can be roomies when they get their vasectomies.

Coincidentally, Rob's old girlfriend is pregnant...not by him :whew:, thank God, but it's a miracle that it isn't.

What is it with these kids??? :nonono:

Suz

witzend

Jeez, Louise! So I guess if you dodge one bullet, you should just go stand in front of the loaded gun? Although it would probably be a blessing if it were true that he has a low sperm count or something that he could try to fix later on in life if he gets his act together enough to plan a family...

KFld

At this point I wouldn't be the least bit dissapointed to find out he could never produce a child.

KFld

I can just picture all of you as you are reading this, and the expression on your faces that comes to mind is the little boy in the movie home alone when he puts the after shave on his face. You know where he slaps his hands to his cheeks and and yells, ahhhhhh!!!!

I just can't get this out of my head today that there is a remote possibility that we could be dealing with this once again so soon. What did I get, 2 months out of the last year and a half to not worry about this.

I just pray that he finds out really soon that this is not true and we can really all move on.

Kathy813

Staff member
Oh, Karen. I was so hoping that wingnut was in your past. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that this turns out to be just a bad, bad scare.

~Kathy

saving grace

Karen, have you done the math? He has been avoiding her for quite a few weeks now hasnt he? Is he saying that there is a possibility that its his? I didnt think he had been with her again since they found out the results of this paternity test.

Grace

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
heehee grace! I'm glad you brought this up, cuz I was thinking the same thing..... :wink:

Kathy? Is your subject Math? can you help out Karen? Somebody write a formula and test it and see if we're all getting hyper about a non-starter? :future:

Peace

Kathy813

Staff member
A pregnancy formula? :rofl:

How about this one: Wingnut + difficult child = Disaster

Actually, I think you just have to count backwards.

~Kathy

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> How about this one: Wingnut + difficult child = Disaster
</div></div>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was also wondering about the timing. I didn't think difficult child had been with her recently either. Has she hinted to how far along she's supposed to be??

Maybe she's just making it all up. difficult child has a new girlfriend- and wingnut wants to wreck everything, so she just threw that out.(hopefully)Or he can tell her to keep him out of the picture until... if...-hopefully not, though.-UGGHH!-Alyssa

KFld

He has been with her since he found out the baby wasn't his. Why? I don't know!! He chalked it up to how they both made mistakes. I think there were times when he went for quite awhile without seeing her, but then would always end up getting together with her, probably for only one reason!!!!!!!! He admits that he didn't use protection because for some reason he feels they had unprotected sex for years and she never got pregnant by him so he really believes he can't get her pregnant.

Anyway, he said she just threw this out there last week when he told her he was with somebody else and doesn't want to have anything to do with her at all anymore. I guess she got mad and said, well guess what, I'm pregnant. He said he hasn't heard from her since though, in almost a week and that if she was really pregnant she'd be calling him every 2 seconds. He also knows she has been with other guys, again, since the baby was born. So if she is pregnant, and lets pray she's not, chances are it may not be his again.

He's bringing his new girlfriend over Sunday to meet us :smile:

So for now I'm just going to enjoy the fact that he has a new girlfriend that he seems to be head over heels for, and not worry about anything else, for now!!

I think you are going to love his new girlfriend! And forever you are going to be so thankful every girl he is with is not wingnut! Enjoy Sunday!-Alyssa