lets just all put good juju out there for this opportunity for Cory

DammitJanet

It appears Cory has passed all his training with this new company. It is installing cell towers. He will be travelling all over the country installing these towers. He is supposed to be in NM on Monday. If this works out it will be quite a good thing for a boy who has come from where he was.

DDD

I absolutely am hoping and praying that this a super opportunity for him. Your baby is a hard working son of a gun! DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You tell Cory his Auntie Hound is mighty mighty proud of him!! :)

Body parts crossed, sending all the positive vibes I can muster his way.

S

Signorina

·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.way to go Cory and lots of good vibes·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

DammitJanet

Well he went back with Mandy probably two weeks ago I guess...time gets away from me. She will be keeping the baby. I will be coming home every 3 to 4 weeks for a week or so. Tony and I are expecting that Mandy wont be able to handle him being gone that much and will move on. Like I told Tony last night, its a crying shame there arent more women in the world like me. He about choked on his drink when I said that...actually both Buck and Tony about choked...but I looked at Tony and asked him exactly how I behaved when he traveled for work all those years when I stayed home and took care of our kids? He then relented and said well yeah, you did stay behind and do what you were supposed to do without running out on me. I said exactly.

I think if you are going to have kids with someone, then do plan on raising them together.