Let's see who is the coldest today Jan. 7, 2015

Lil

Lil, my son called me and said, "It's actually just zero here in Missouri, which is very rare." He was talking to me as her walked from the parking lot to work and wanted to end the conversation because, "It's actually cold here." In general, he thinks MO has very mild winters.

Compared to Wisconsin, I'd have to agree. But cold is cold darnit whether it's 20 or 0, it's still cold. lol

Well, we're warming up here. Relatively speaking. -16C (around 0F), and the wind has gone down.

That's because you sent it down here! That's what it is in Missouri right now. lol

InsaneCdn

That's because you sent it down here! That's what it is in Missouri right now. lol
Ummm... No, not quite. Our weather went south, not east.
And if you were on the receiving end of what WE had... well, lets just say that one day last week we were at -50, and that wasn't even a record low.
If we were sending our weather to you, you'd be... so frozen you couldn't type messages on the board. :D
For the record - we're getting it back, probably next week.
It's JANUARY. It's gonna be COLD. Ten more weeks max, more likely 8 or less.

witzend

I can't complain. It's currently 19º F and the wind has calmed down. It had been 7 degrees when I woke up this morning, and the wind was blowing about 40 MPH. Not at all pleasant.

InsaneCdn

What? I'm pretty sure Missouri is south of Canada. And not very east.

Canada is a very wide country. Most of you are a LONG ways east of where I happen to live in Canada... Partly south, yes, but even farther east (for the most part... that statement doesn't count Florida, obviously) If your weather is coming in from Canada, blame Trinity not me (she's in the "east" somewhere)