Let's talk about that St. Louis Meetup

BusynMember

I would like discussion amongst those only who are hoping to come.

1. Do we want a hotel with a block of rooms? If so I need PMs telling me how to do this. I never did it.

2. Do we find our own spots to stay? Example, we are camping even if most stay at a particular hotel. We can start at different hotels and meet at one restaurant. Thoughts?

3. Now the big question

Is the first weekend in August a good time?

I will watch opinion and can list hotels and find a nice restaurant to meet at after the other stuff is nailed down.

This is very loose right now and I appreciate opinions and help from anybody who wants to come. Please...if you know you arent coming this is not for you. Thanks.

Last edited:

pasajes4

I vote for finding our own lodging, but maybe narrowing it down to a particular area. The first weekend in August works for me.

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
I may be able to call me for 2-3 days but not a whole week.
I think finding our own accommodation is ok too.

BusynMember

Guys... Need to have an idea who would come to know if enough are interested for a Meetup :) to be worth it. So pleeeeeez check in and let's see!

Thank you!!!!!!

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
I'm fine with finding our own accommodations. The first weekend of August works for me.

BusynMember

I am going to be there. Hopefully others will let me know so we can plan where to meet. There was far more interest when I first suggested it than now.

Even if it's just a few of us, it should be fun. I am going to see how many respond and see how big or small it will be. We are going to camp somewhere outside of actual St. Louis but we can drive anyehere to meet.