Linda - I am thinking of you

Steely

Linda, I am praying for you, kt, and wm.
Please let us know how things are.
You are an amazing person, and I am so sorry you are having to endure this.
Update as you can.
Hugs.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thanks Steeley. I think I have a routine of sorts going now that the winter break is over & I have consistent help in the house for kt.

I'm trying to make plans for any of the scenarios that seem to be popping in my head for husband. MDs at ICU are a lot more optimistic than I am at this point.

I just don't trust, if husband is brought back from the brink that he will cooperate with treatment plans & such. I refuse to do this again.

Oh, I might be just a tad angry as well.

Thanks, lady for asking & I appreciate your prayers.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thank you for updating us.
What are *you* supposed to do if and when he comes out of this. Where will he go, after rehab?
What if he is never independant again? I know these are things you may not want to answer or even think about.
I am so sorry that he did this to you guys and you are left with so many things to decide and take care of.
You are so strong and deserve so much more.
Huge hugs to you and KT and WM

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks for the update Linda. I've been watching for one.

You have every reason to be angry.

You all are in my prayers daily.

Warm gentle (((hugs)))

Steely

Linda........you are one amazing person. So strong. So resilient.

So, are you trying to walk away from the situation with husband, and absolve yourself of any responsibility to further take care of him? Or are you hoping for reconciliation?

You have every right to be angry, and then some. Really, really blistering mad that he was so self absorbed that he has caused all of this trauma upon his family.:mad: And yet at the same time, I am sure there is also a huge sense and concern and grief.

Hugs.