Linda (TL) are you out there? Hugs!

Hi there Linda,

I was just reading one of your old posts over in general, and casually glancing at your sig, my eyes popped to see that Jan 9 is the 2nd anniv of your hubby's death.

So I am taking the risk to send you hugs, love and support, even though I may be bumbling in where I have no business (won't be the first time).

Thinking of your family -- you, your husband and the Tweedles. You guys are all pretty profound in your journeys, all four of you.

Missing your husband for you (with you).

Jo

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Sending hugs. "Sadiversaries" hoover. Let the grief monster have its way with you if you need to. husband died eight years ago on the day before my birthday. It is still, after all these years, a hard time for me.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I'd like to say it's a bittersweet day ~ not quite there yet. More bitter, more sadness than sweet. It occurred to me that I no longer remember husband's voice - I know it was deep & he had a huge laugh. Even though he told me he couldn't sing he sang with me a couple of times & his voice was beautiful. I only knew him in a beard & mustache; his pictures as a young man told me time & again there was no reason to hide that wonderful face behind that beard & mustache.

I remember so little & so much. Is it time to remove my wedding ring (wm asked)? I don't know ~ I'm pretty sure I'm not ready for that.

Thank you barney's mom & the rest of you. It's a tearful day but not as painful as last year or the year before.

H

HaoZi

What was that quote from Dr Suess? Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. Something like that. The pain never leaves entirely, it just becomes more distant. *double hugs*

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Bereivement is not something you "get over". You sort of get through it and you come out changed at the other end.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
As someone whom I think of often when I am having a hard time- You have offered so much support over the years. I hope I can offer a tiny bit of comfort... Hugs

Linda your sig says mushy brained and goofy. I don't think so. That isn't you at all. I wish you would take that off there.

Signed,

Butt-in-ski