lingo help

Jena

hi

that is too funny i asked the same question about a week ago. ther'es a list somewhere. difficult child means gift from god. diagnosis i think means diagnosis. husband is husband

i'm not sure about hte rest i've been making up my own abbreviations as of late........lol

welcome and good luck :)

Jen

tryinghard

Thank you so much! I really like that difficult child is used to describe the kids! :D

I have found so much comfort in reading the posts. I always felt so alone and that I was a bad mother.......No matter how hard I try things seem to only get a little better....

Now I know I am not alone.:smug:

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
If you go to "forum" and look at the top of the forums available there is a section that says FAQ - it describes all the "lingo" used on the board. Welcome!!
-Dara

klmno

easy child is perfect child, I think- (the kids who don't have these extreme difficult issues)

You'll get the hang of it- hopefully it won't get to the point it has gotten to with me- I have to watch myself now so that I don't refer to my son as a difficult child in public or say to others "oh, you have a easy child!" or "What does your husband think about such and such".