Link to my photo bucket page

TPaul

Idecor8
Opened a photo bucket page of some of my pictures. There are some from my antique booths, some of the pharmacy I just decorated for xmas and some pictures of my kids. Levi, our difficult child is the older boy at the closest end of the dinner table. The pictures are from my Dad and Mom's house. The kids sit at one table and the adults at another.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and a great week ahead.

The link for the page is below
http://s963.photobucket.com/albums/ae111/interiorarrangements/

Last edited:

donna723

I don't see pictures of the family on there though ... just the beautiful displays. Is that on another page?

TPaul,

I love your booths! You and my Mom would enjoy talking together. She had several booth in various antique malls for around 20 years. She finally had to give her last one up four years ago, because she just had too much difficulty ambulating to keep up with the required work.

Those booths were really a labor of love for her. I'm sure that you feel the same way. How's business been? Something tells me the economy may be boosting your sales...

Valerie

gcvmom

Here we go again!
What a handsome bunch of kids!

You do a great job of staging :) I love going to antique shops like those and wandering for hours... always feels like I'm playing "I Spy" :D It's easy for me to lose track of time in there!

flutterby

Fly away!
Beautiful booths! We have a lot of antique shops in my town, but none done up as nicely as yours. Can you come here? My mom and I would spend hours....

Lovely family. difficult child was really enjoying his food!

TPaul

Idecor8
Thank all of you for your kind words. My decorating is better than my picture taking, LOL LOL!! Have not figured out my new coolpix camera yet. So far I am just pointing and shooting, LOL LOL!!!

The booths and the decorating, like I have shared before, is my break from reality when days are just to out of control. Truly when I get in my groove, the thoughts of other things, moves to the back of the line and I am focused and flowing for that moment. It is what I think keeps me sane some days, :laugh:

I am going to try to get some pictues of the lake house I just finished for the owners of the pharmacy from the other pictures today. I have 15 days to finish redecorating thier entry way, thier main living area and their dining room. Add in xmas decorating those rooms and a few other rooms in the house. They have a big xmas party on the 16th and the 20th. Things will be busy, busy for the next few weeks.

Again thanks for the kind words,
Tpaul
(the soon to be next hgtv design star, wanna be, LOL LOL :surprise:

Star*

call 911........call 911
I missed telling you that I LOVED the front window of the pharmacy. IT WAS VERY NOSTALGIC. Reminded me of my home town. Very nice.

The bedroom at the cabin for the boys was OUTSTANDING.

GREAT JOB!!!!

TPaul

Idecor8
Thank you star!!! I've gotten good feed back on it. It is entered in a main street xmas window contest. Fingers crossed!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Do people tell you what they want, or do you just go in and see it? I think it's quite a gift to visualize things like that. I don't have that gift, but enjoy listening to others who do and seeing the end result of people who can throw seemingly mis-mosh together and get Martha Stewart results like you do. Just phenominal.

;)

TPaul

Idecor8
LOL, Martha Stewart, A compliment :)

For a client I get the general idea of what style and look they are going for, then work with what they have to achieve that look. With my spaces in the booths and my job at the pharmacy doing thier staging, I just look at what is there, and whoop that puppy into some kind of reasonable semblence of defined, flowing order as I see it. Works most of the time, thank goodness!! LOL LOL!! Got my work cut out for me now too, we signed a lease on a new larger house today, and with everything going with work, I will have to work quick magic in a few rooms to get things moved and up before xmas. Who reeeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyy needs that thing called sleep anyway, :faint:

Thanks again for the kind words, and decorating elves sent your way.
Tpaul