Lisa the crocheted cowboy boots

Marguerite

I started to watch the video, at first glance I thought it only went for a minute and a half. Then I saw it goes for an hour and a half - I can't afford to watch it, it will use up my entire month's download. Pity. But I think I can work it out, plus I will check out the guy's FB page if I can find it.

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
MARG!!!!!!!! CONGRAMMA LATIONS!!!!!

(not a huge fan of crochet as I can't do it but those are cute)

Marguerite

husband dug out the crochet pattern for me. I'm currently knitting a reversible hooded jacket that easy child wanted. This baby will be born into a Canberra summer - think Arizona climate. So I'm knitting for a six-month-old, Canberra starts to get cold by about March or April. REALLY cold by May and June.

Before that, I have a really useful and FAST pattern for sewing socks that look like mini shoes. It uses stretch-knit fabric, with a band of rib-trim that looks like socks, and keeps the things on the baby's feet. But I need a foot size before I sew. A summer baby probably won't need these. Aussie summer babies tend to live in thin cotton, with old threadbare sheets making the best swaddling. On really hot days, we wet the sheets before wrapping the baby. easy child & SIL1 have no air conditioning.

Marg

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Congrats on the grandbaby Marg!!

Now I know who to come to when I get brave enough to to knitting again. lol

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay and while were at it???? Do you know how WEIRD ------this post title sounds - CROCHETED COWBOY BOOTS??? Think about it. I mean we've had some odd post titles but

CROCHETED. COWBOY. BOOTS......Kinda makes the PBR wanna just go smack a bulls rump.

DammitJanet

Star...I have no idea if you even viewed the video but he has made some of the cutest little boots in brown and black that look exactly like little boots! Now we know little babies arent gonna be wearing cowboy boots but they are darned cute! He also does little Mary Jane shoes for little girls.