listening to Heart

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
wow I feel "dated", I am laughing at some of background music and effects on some of the songs and realizing how much I missed some of the others, but it's keenex territory for me need to stop now!

KTMom91

Speaking of feeling "dated", in 1987, I was managing an accessories store in the mall, and had the usual crowd of cute little teenage girls working for me. One was going on and on about Phil Collins' new song, it was just so cool...and when the song finally came on the store radio, it was "You Can't Hurry Love." I pointed out it was a remake, and they looked at me like I was fossilized or something. The saddest part? I was only 26.

Abbey

Spork Queen
ha! I was playing C&C Factory's "Everybody Work Now," today and some young starbucks kid comes up to me and says, "That songs great!! Is it a new band?"

Um...no. I was already old when that song was made. Geez.:faint:

Abbey

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Heart is one of my favorite "traveling" bands. Their music is great for driving long distances, as is Pink Floyd, CSN&Y, Led Zeppelin. I don't care how much it ages me ~ my neices & nephews are always asking for copies of my CD's. They love it!

I'm not old - I'm a classic! :guitarlove: