Little update on The Shellyd67's

shellyd67

Hi All,

So we survived the earthquake, hurricane and tornado warnings all within one week ! Geeze it has been a doozy of a weather week around these parts.

I hope you all are fairing well from all this crazy weather.

easy child is doing remarkably well and has gained 90% mobility back in her hip and is finishing up her PT this week ! Yahoo !!

I have a few ultrasounds in October and then I hope to receive a clean bill of health as well.

The kids start school next week and I know the anxiety for difficult child will begin.

I am hoping to find a tutor/homework helper to come to my house a few days per week to give him a hand.

I emailed the highschool today to see if they could put me in touch with a teenager interested in the job. (and boy will it be a job) lol

As always, love you guys like family.

T

TeDo

Glad to hear you survived it all. Also good about easy child!! WooHoo!! Reason to celebrate. My kids started school last week. If you've read my threads, you know what we're dealing with here. difficult child's anxiety is through the roof but does seem to be getting better (*says in a quiet whisper*). Thanks for the update.

Jody

Shelly,

That is great about easy child!!!! I know it will be nice to have the tests behind you and it won't be on your mind anymore. My difficult child has a great deal of anxiety right now. I know how that is. She's trying out for the basketball team. I want to encourage activity but I have been down this road before. It's not nice. Either they are crushed because they don't make the team or they make the team and they are not a team player. LOL. Does difficult child get involed in any groups or sports? I hope this year he has less anxiety. A tutor might really help. Mine does really well with the school work, but socially is where her anxiety comes from. Thanks for the update!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
(((((rubs shelly for good luck)))))) because if you can survive that? WOW!~~

Hugs. glad to hear this is going well.