Living in an RV when retired

BusynMember

GN, you scared me even more...lol. A FIVE FOOT where you walked?????

Oh, well. Maybe Ill get used to them. They beat huge bugs, if I have to choose, and aligators.

Lil

GN, you scared me even more...lol. A FIVE FOOT where you walked?????

Oh, well. Maybe Ill get used to them. They beat huge bugs, if I have to choose, and aligators.

I'm wondering if you're cut out for life on the road. LOL.

Maybe try the pacific northwest. Not so many creatures in the nature there. Except maybe bears. :D

so ready to live

SWOT my go to is rvdreams.com. These people were professionals and retired to full time rv in their early forties, more than ten yrs ago. Unbelievable to me, they were brave to just ditch the grind! While we don't have their means, we do follow their campground reviews because they rate them, give site # and they like what we do. We have camped all our lives and hope to extend time away in retirement, it is now time to start seeing the country and enjoying yrs left. Dream on, it keeps us sane to have that carrot out there. Prayers.

Jabberwockey

Figures. I'm blocked from this site at work. Do they happen to give any tips on picking up an RV? If Lil and I can find one cheap enough it can double as a hunting cabin as well as letting us vacation. Granted, I don't want one of the 30 plus foot long beasts!

so ready to live

Jabber-- it is rv-dreams.com They have a community forum with "choosing an rv" topic. Lots of info here from real people. Howard and Linda Payne actually run seminars ($$) twice a yr on becoming full-timer. We just use the freebie info on their site. PS- we have 30ft class A, it's considered a small one! We love it. Good idea to use it dual duty like you suggest. good luck.