Living in the state of "denial".....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
husband asked me over the last couple of days if I needed a medication adjustment or were my hormones out of whack?

Why, you ask?

I've been living in a fantasy world - repeating to husband a few times over that I was going to knock the tweedles heads together, tell them to knock it off & we would live together as a family. Happily ever after :hypnosis: :wink: :surprise:

The state of "denial" is a beautiful place - I plan on living there a few more days. By then I'll come back to my senses. :smile:

TerryJ2

The state of "denial" is a beautiful place - I plan on living there a few more days. By then I'll come back to my senses.

Absolutely!

F

flutterbee

How nice to see the population growing. Who's running for mayor? :rofl:

klmno

I only want to know if I can stay in that state for years- I'm proud of you for getting over it in a few days!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I am QUEEN of DeNial, no mayors needed....You can choose your own title here in DeNial....welcome aboard and stay as long as you can fend off reality....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
As I'm in DeNial, I'm glad you're taking on position of queen...I'm too busy ignoring the obvious. :rofl:

You see, the tweedles are PCs & I have regular mom stuff to do. :rofl: :hypnosis: :smile:

On_Call

At this point, I'd just love a long weekend in Denial, if you could send me the directions, too.

by the way, I'm packing for only one! And, I'm not sure I will leave my itinerary with anyone, either. If I'm going, I'm going!

:smile:

Alisonlg

Hey On Call- That sounds like a plan! A Weekend getaway to DeNial sounds great! Yes...a ticket for ONE please....I'm single, no kids....also a size 6. :wink:

LMAO!

OpenWindow

I'm quitting my job because no one needs money in the state of DeNial, right? And I'm going to take my kids to the amusement park for a day of fun and frolic with no meltdowns or arguments. Then I'm just going to relax the next day while everyone else does all the housework.

Ah, this is nice.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Ahhhh, the kid's just cleaned the house. :princess: :princess: Then my two little angels put on clean little dresses, brushed their hair, washed their faces and scampered off to read quietly to each other, while Mommy drinks a glass of wine and the Massuese gets rid of those steel rods I call shoulders....

I have never had to raise my voice to my perfect little girls... I may have a couple more... Oh and of course after each one I to will be a size 6!!!

Ahhhhh.... this is a wonderful place.... :smile: :smile: