LMAO... Duckie

tiredmommy

So we all remember how Duckie was very reluctant and negative about participating in our family meeting last week? Well... last night she says to me: "Can I call a family meeting? There's some stuff I think we should discuss." So I told her that she should make sure everyone can make it and call the meeting. She thought I would do it... no. I told her that she's a fully vested member of this family and she can call a meeting too. So we went over the rules: No personal attacks, come prepared to talk calmly, have some ideas about potential solutions, but be prepared to listened to others. She asked which evening would work best: Tuesday or Thursday because there aren't any activities.

So we shall see how this goes... if she even remembers!:tongue:

P

PatriotsGirl

That is so cute - family meetings are an excellent idea! I wish that was something we incorporated into our home a long time ago!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL - we have family meetings about once every blue moon. We tried monthly and weekly - but the "come prepared to talk calmly" bit just did NOT work!

on the other hand, I think they're a GREAT idea! Go Duckie!!!

tiredmommy

She forgot. :rofl:

I think it had something to do with husband. I've been asking her to grab husband's dirty clothes off the floor and put them in the laundry for me. I think she's upset that he's leaving stuff laying around and that I'm asking her to pick it up. ;)

Jena

she forgot? LOL tha'Tourette's Syndrome cute!!! guess she was happy with-hearing how she is more than capable of having the power to call the family meeting!! way too cute!!