LOL too early to start a good morning thread-

dreamer

:redface:But, I wanted to just be appreciative of things for today.
I got to watch my son at MLI reunion, today. This is a mix of Operation Snowball and leadership training, for middle schoolers. My easy child has been active in this 7 years now, and the last few years she has been staff, and she also goes to state level. (son is still too young)

I truly enjoyed watching from afar while my son interacted and participated. It always tickles me when I get to "spy" and I catch them doing me proud. :D

And the weather rose just above freezing today, and that was a good thing, YAY!:beautifulthing::hawaii_girl:it sure felt divine!:hawaii_girl:Yikes, I had a hard time putting those emoticon thingies there, LOL- I will learn eventually.

Anyway, it was a nice low key day, and difficult child (oldest) was pretty calm for most of the day, too. I even got to see her sweeter side, and thats always welcome!
Sure would be nnice if I could wave a magic wand and make all the difficult children have a good day, I would do it if I could.

SO I amheading to my bed, now, whew, I am soooo sleepy. LOL. And I am wishing a good nites sleep for all (I hope if I wish it maybe it will help?) and a good day tomorrow.