looking back

needabreak

Well since the kids were out of school and i did not have to work i was finnally able to go through pictures i had developed and put them away.looking back at the pictures i had of my babys,and its only been 5 years they are so cute and small for such a short time.They grow up way to fast.i even cryed for a while.im going to enjoy taking pictures of them outside in the snow and having fun.so every one who is stuck in enjoy yourselves and take a moment to look back and remember all the good times.that is what keeps me going knowing that one day its got to get better...

Loris

It is amazing to go back sometimes and remember when..... I do that occasionally myself. Enjoy those memories. Hope it does get better soon.

Sunlight

people always know I am big on photography. I have 30.000 pics of family. no lie! I have a big big family. now that time has gone on, when it is anyone's birthday, they get a card from me and a few pics of them from waaaay back. I love it and so do they. I am planning to give all my pics away before I die to those who are in them.

donna723

Someday I'm going to go through all the pictures I have and write names and dates on the back. I started to do that waaaay back, but it's a really large project. I started writing names and dates on the back of my pictures after going through some really old photos I have, some going back to my mothers childhood in the twenties! Some of the people are relatives and I can tell who they are, but some are total strangers! Probably friends of my mothers' or something. But I have held on to these pictures all these years, and I have no earthly idea who these people are or when the pictures were taken! I have boxes full of 80 year old pictures of total strangers! But still I can't make myself throw them away.

Of course, now I have more unprinted pictures on the computer than I actually have in albums and boxes.