Looking for a good doctor

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
that we can get into in less than 22 months. I am willing to travel.

We live in Mid-Mo - if anyone has a neuropsyche or behaviorist type pediatrician doctor with a less than 22 month waiting list that they've been happy with, I'd like to hear about them. Please pm me.

Prefer states surrounding MO, but at this point, I'll take what I can get.

B

butterflydreams

I don't think ours would have that long, I am not sure. He's great. He doesn't take any insurance though. I live in Las Vegas. If you want his contact info just PM me.

susiestar

Roll With It
Our developmental pediatrician did a multidisciplinary evaluation involving many hours of testing and a number of different professionals. I know we didn't wait even 6 months, though that wait may be longer now. It certainly won't be anything like 22 months. He is in Tulsa, OK. I can send the info to you if you want.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Lucy, I am intersted. Can you PM me? Click on my name and an option to PM should show up in a menu under it.
Thanks.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm in Southern California and was pleased with the neuropsychologist I took difficult child 2 to see back in April for an evaluation. She spent about 6-8 hours with him spread out over 3 days. I have Anthem/Blue Cross PPO which she accepted at the time (and it was covered 100%). In May, when I got her results, she was scheduling appointments in July for evaluations (I was considering it for difficult child 1 as well).

Let me know if you'd like her number.