Looks as though discharge is at least

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
another 2 weeks out for ktbug. :crazy:

It's been a struggle to find staff who would be the "right fit" for kt.

In the meantime, husband & I, along with Residential Treatment Center (RTC) staff are doing our best to keep her motivated; to keep from getting down.

I told her that we want to do this right the first time! :kisses: Don't want to have to go through Residential Treatment Center (RTC) placement again.

The sweetie agreed & promised to be patient. :angel:

DDD

Wow! That's mindboggling, Linda. I had no concept that it could
be soon. I'm sure you all are excited and a bundle of different
emotions. Hugs. DDD

busywend

Oh, I hope she can keep it together. I would hate for a slow system to prevent her return home. Fingers crossed 2 weeks is max!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
It's getting harder to keep kt motivated. However, we're all working together toward the goal.

kt is home tonight, sitting in front of the TV watching Kim Possible. Only one shower today!!!!!

So the one time that Residential Treatment Center (RTC) remembers to send home PRN medications will be the time I won't see a need for them. Maybe that's the secret.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thinking of you and your family.....hope springs eternal that things will work out for the best....its been so long in coming...

F

flutterbee

I'm glad kt is being patient.

Enjoy your weekend together. :princess:

jodyice

Glad to hear that kt is being patient. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers. I hope you all enjoy this time together and it continues to go smoothly.