Looks like I'll be hanging out at

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Mayo Clinic soon. Waiting for the referral to come though - should be in the next couple of weeks or so.

There is such uncertainty of what is going on in my body; the doctors (heck, I) really want to find answers. And given the special needs of the tweedles & the need to plan in respite & other possible needed services to help sort this out & get any & all possible treatment needed in place.

Mental health CM is in the loop & is starting to search out possible shelter for kt when & if needed.

It's only 80 miles south of here - that's a plus. Likely, it will be a 2 day consult with tests & then head back down. Just waiting for a date.

F

flutterbee

Fingers crossed that you get some definitive answers. :angel: The not knowing takes an emotional toll.

How is kt handling the news?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I hope it's soon. I know the waiting game has to be frustrating, frightening, depressing, and downright AGGRAVATING :grrr: .

Hugs,
Suz

dreamer

curious what Mayo will be doing that your neuro and rheumy can't do for you? The sad thing is so many of these type of health problems can evade concrete diagnosis partly becuz many of them overlap or do not have specific concrete tests with specific concrete answers.
Wishing you luck.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Linda

I hope you will find some definate answers there. It's so frustrating and depressing when you're so sick, but no one can tell you Why.

Saying a prayer it goes smoothly and can get some real answers soon! :flower: :doctor:

Hugs

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
Keeping you in my prayers daily. I hope they are able to figure out exactly what is going on. Hugs.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you ladies - Mayo is on hold for a few months. Their schedule is too full & I'm not "acute" enough. husband would argue that point with you - but hey, we've been married almost 19 years. What a sweetie. :smile:

In the meantime, I'll be working with the University docs but cannot get in their until late October. Okay, think I'll just hang out & milk this thing. :rofl: :hypnosis:

Bet that gets someone off their scheduling rear ends & finds an open appointment. :crazy:

I'm actually hoping that by the time something opens we'll have figured this little medical "mystery" out.

Thank you ladies.