Loth- Outlander

Fran

Former desparate mom
Lothlorian, are you the one who who spoke of this book? I started to listen to it on cd. I didn't want to stop driving. It hooked me.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Fran, both Loth and I have discussed these books- aren't they great?!

I plan on downloading all of them to my nook so I can read them all again!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL - I think I may have mentioned them at one time too.

THEY ARE AWESOME.

I'd rather read them though.

Fran

Former desparate mom
I do a lot of long distance driving and often alone. Listening to books on cd are wonderful.

Mattsmom277

This is a AWESOME series! I got hooked and ended up gobbling them in a few days, racing off to bookstore for next book, and so on. I think I'm going to look for audio book copies for my ereader and go through them all again that way (although I still have the entire collection).

Lothlorien

Finished the 7th book when it came out several months ago! Amazing series. When you are finished listening to the first three or four, go get the Lord John Series. They tie into the book and when you start reading books 4 or 5 through 7, you'll have more insight. I'm so glad you are hooked. Diana Gabaldon is a fantastic writer and the woman who reads them is amazing!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL no joke Loth - I have met Diana a few times and she is just as nice a person as she is a great writer!

Also for more insight - If you get hold of the Outlandish Companion - it's also hysterically funny and FULL - just FULL - of great stuff!!!

I always wanted a Jamie of my own...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Yeah... Well... He seems so REAL... But I tell ya what... I'm too independent for that. He'd go to beat me with his belt for not listening and there'd be one less Jamie Fraser. LOL