Love & Gratitude to ya'll

lovemyson1

I just feel so tremendously grateful today! My son has 30 days left in the Marine Corp Boot Camp! He is excelling in everything he does! He has favor with the Drill Instructors, he surpasses his tests, is a squad leader and prayer leader! When I look back through this journey, starting back in 2013... ya'll helped me so very, very much. You gave me wisdom, strength & support. It's such a huge blessing what you did for me. You know who you are, so many of you have consistently been there for me over and over through the good, the bad and the ugly. So now I just want to thank you all for what you did. I believe because of your knowledge and advice, it helped me do what I needed to do when I didn't want to do it. My son is so happy and looking forward to his career in the Military. He wants to go Special Ops. He could've been dead, in jail, strung out.. but no, God saved him and you all helped me to help him. I am forever in debt to your kindness, time and wisdom. Thank you.

BusynMember

Your son is a real champ. There is no other way to put it. Its not easy to kick addiction then make military boot csmp. You are also a Warrior Mom Champ.

Thank your son from this boatd auntie for his service to our country.

AppleCori

Just now seeing this...

I am so happy that your son has not only kicked his addiction, but has found a career he loves and is doing so well!

From the date of your original post, he must be graduating in a week or so. Let us know when that wonderful milestone is surpassed!

Congratulations!

Apple

lovemyson1

Your son is a real champ. There is no other way to put it. Its not easy to kick addiction then make military boot csmp. You are also a Warrior Mom Champ.

Thank your son from this boatd auntie for his service to our country.
He's sitting here with me now, and he said you're welcome and he gives his freedom from addiction credit to God. Now we pray God protects him while he serves!

lovemyson1

Just now seeing this...

I am so happy that your son has not only kicked his addiction, but has found a career he loves and is doing so well!

From the date of your original post, he must be graduating in a week or so. Let us know when that wonderful milestone is surpassed!

Congratulations!

Apple
Thank you so much! You helped me a lot during my time of need! He graduated 4/14/17 and is sitting next to me now. I'm so happy!