Love is...

L

Liahona

easy child 1 letting easy child 3 have her favorite pink silky blanky, him pooping all over it, and she isn't mad at him. In her high little girl voice saying "Oh your poopy!"

difficult child 3 getting lots of candy at school and no one else does. He freely shares with his siblings.

difficult child 1 getting sent to his room for aggression and the siblings that were on the receiving end want his 'sentence' shortened so he can play with them.

Anyone else want to add?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Happiness is H, easy child, difficult child, me, difficult child's boyfriend, my best friend, her H and two kids, all hanging out together eating, snacking, and killing time. easy child calling difficult child a schitz and it NOT starting WWIII, me finding a grocery store with meat and produce, difficult child's boyfriend bringing us two containers of diesel for the generator, and paying cash at the pkg store for some wine and non alcoholic beer! It's been a pretty good day. Oh, and three trick or treaters!

klmno

OMG! I remember this small clip in the newspaper called "Love is..." when I was a child. Does anyone else remeber that?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh yeah klmno I remember because I loved it. lol

Love is someone who wants to hold your hand for 28 yrs..........

L

Liahona

Love is easy child 2's bag of candy breaking so difficult child 3 lets her carry his and they both put candy in it. (I force sharing of all candy after we get home anyway.)

InsaneCdn

Love is...

- Staying up until 3 a.m. getting work done - so the kids can use the computer the evening before to get their homework done.
- Wearing the shoes your daughter grew out of, because she's too attached to them to let them go yet. (they do fit)
- Spending hours searching old patterns, to find the right one for a grad dress for next spring... and still spending more hours searching...

On a different note, love is...
- puppy-dog tail wags and gentle wet noses... especially when you're sleeping!
- a gentle back-rub from a kid who notices that you're slouching in your chair... "just because that's what you do for us".

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...Kitty whiskers in your face just before the alarm goes off... And you don't throw them across the room. (Kitty whiskers are much less annoying than beep-beep-beep-beep!)

...Jett giving me all his "Health" bars after trick-or-treat. Because he knows I love them. (Even if there isn't really an "L" in "Heath".)

...husband taking one look at my face, knowing my anxiety levels are through the roof, and sweeping Jett and I off to see Puss in Boots to distract me. (It worked for 110 minutes...)

...The BFFs making a Step-sandwich by hugging because they can see I need it. (Squish.)

L

Liahona

Janet you are a lot closer than you think,

Love is offering to take Onyxx even thuogh you know she steals, lies, and drove FM to early retirement.

Love is helping Cory with his court mess.

Love is sending Halloween stuff to a grandchild in MO even though her mom is awful and might keep it from her just for spite.

Love is finding out about infant poop because you are worried about a baby.

I think you are so close to love you can't see the forest for the trees. I really admire you Janet.