LOVE the new look!!

nvts

Whoever changed the look of the board did a fantastic job! I love the background color - it was really refreshing when I hopped on this morning!

Thanks for all of the trouble you must have gone through!

Beth

:smile:

F

flutterbee

I like the look, but it's too painful on my eyes. I changed my screen back to the grey. I did check out all of the color options first, though. :wink:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I was just looking to comment about this....love the new color and the kid icons on the forum page.....nice sprucing up!

R

runawaybunny

Anyone else lose the Watercooler?

I'm trying to figure out why Nomad can't see it but so far I haven't found the problem.

On_Call

Hi there, all!

I have been AWOL for quite some time - computer glitches, life glitches, etc. - and signed on to find the board a bit different. Was relieved to find out that it's only been new for a bit!

Looks great!!!

LOVE the new gremlins, too!! :geek:

donna723

I haven't exactly "lost" the Watercooler, but there is not a link to it on the first page that comes up. I have to go to one of the others first and go to it from there.

LOVE the new icons! :spaghetti: :jack: :cigarsmoker: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/throwpc.gif

R

runawaybunny

I'm just trying to work out the last couple of glitches...

The forums were a little wonky but I think I've figured out the problem. Has anyone that lost the watercooler had the link reappear?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nomad,

I'm not sure....but maybe your screen resolution isn't set as high as most of ours is. ????? Could that be it? Higher screen resolution makes some sites smaller. It's a guess don't throw tomatoes. :bag: