Love...Twue loooooove

flutterby

Fly away!
I was in the shower with shampoo in my hair, when I realized I was out of body soap. 4 of the cats and the dog were in my room.

I yelled for difficult child. Several times. The cats all came into the bathroom and started meowing. Puddles was on the side of the tub, between the liner and the curtain all worried. difficult child never heard me (I washed with shampoo..lol).

When I get done and open the shower curtain, all 4 of the cats and the dog were in the bathroom (little bathroom). One cat on the toilet, one on the counter and the 2 babies on the rug in front of the counter. Jewel on the floor right at the door.

They had to check me and sniff me, made sure I was ok and then went about their business.

I'm loved.

:loveforever:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Hate to burst the "love" bubble, but this sounds more like "always protect the food source", but I could be wrong.........

Jody

Too cute. I can never get a moments peace in the bathroom. I don't know why they can all seem to get along in the bathroom while I am in it, but can't get along anywhere else in the house. I have a very small bathroom. Thank goodness they don't do that in everyroom. I have 6 animals. I would be nuttier than I am now.:D

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
This sounds SO familiar!

Bubbles rarely comes in. Weasel likes to sleep on the floor vent in there... And we never close the door all the way, because they will drive us bonkers trying to get in.

Squirrel likes to shower with us, and Possum comes in to say hi while on the toilet. Weasel will jump on your lap... And now Squirrel does occasionally. Squirrel weight 16 pounds...

witzend

We have in floor heating that comes on in the morning, so Mandy is a regular member in the shower audience. ;)

susiestar

Roll With It
It is good to be loved.

the fastest thing Capn Morgan ever learned was that he could NOT walk on the shower curtain rod. Only took it falling 3 times, LOL. It is just one of those tension rods. Otherwise he would snoopervise every shower from there, just to enjoy the spray.

He likes to curl up in the sink every chance he gets. He also LOVES to "fish" int he toilet. Siamese cats love to play in water. He even dunks his food in the water bowl before he eats. (Drives Gracie nuts.)

Gracie only has use for me when I am in the bathroom. Her treats are kept there.

It is nice that they come and check on you when you holler. in my opinion at least!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
the fastest thing Capn Morgan ever learned was that he could NOT walk on the shower curtain rod. Only took it falling 3 times, LOL. It is just one of those tension rods. Otherwise he would snoopervise every shower from there, just to enjoy the spray.

At one point Weasel liked to do this. Possum thought he would try. 15 pounds of fat cat, very high up... He smacked the wall. HARD. And after that? Weasel just won't.