M broke his hand...

witzend

...because he was angry. He's on the phone right now telling me how unhappy he is. I am trying to make suggestions as to how to make friends. I know he's crying. He says he's not eligible for food stamps because he's not doing work study anymore. I gave him a link to work at home stuff for disabled people people.

everywoman

I'm sorry Witz. I've went through this weekend with my difficult child. He has court this week for a possession charge. He is freaking out because he was cut back at work, has not money, and no prospects for the future. I told him that it is not my job to fix his life. I hate that they can't be happy. I hate the fact that because of the choices they have made, they are going to have to work twice as hard to make their lives better. Ugh----

katya02

Solace
It's so hard to hear or see our kids in pain and not be able to make it better .... we know we can't but it doesn't stop the hurt. I'm sorry. I hope M finds
the connection with friends that he needs, and finds a way to be content where he is.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm just sending YOU hugs and sending my nephew MAJOR GOOD JUJU! (((((((((((((((((((MGJ)))))))))))))))))) go to M, go to M!!!!!!!

Nancy

I'm sorry Witz. Seems like both our difficult child's have a very hard road ahead of them. And as his mom you want to fix things but you can't. Sending hugs of support.

Nancy