Maddie is here!

KTMom91

7 pounds 6 ounces, full head of hair, puffy cheeks...and we're going to see her right now!

I'm a grandma! Woo hoo!

trinityroyal

Congratulations Mary. And welcome to the world little Maddie.

Mary, have you decided what your grandmother title is going to be? Grandma? Nana?

Wonderful news!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Trinity, she referred to herself as "grandma" in her first post so I'm thinking that's her moniker?

Congratulations!!! :wine:

Hugs,
Suz

KTMom91

Thank you, ladies!

Maddie's having some trouble breathing, so she's in an oxygen hood-like thing. Haven't gotten an update from the kids, so I imagine she's not in the room with her mama yet. Son #2 says he'll post pictures as soon as he can.

I think I've decided to be referred to as Granny, and then we'll see what Maddie ends up calling me!

KTMom91

I had to snag a picture from Miss KT (I have a new phone, and the learning curve is really steep), and I think I put it on Facebook correctly this time.

Maddie's second chest x-ray looked great, and the docs are weaning her off the oxygen. Poor K hasn't even gotten to hold Maddie yet!

Just finished ordering a book for Maddie...Madeline and the Cats of Rome, with a personal inscription by the author. Since I'm such a book junkie, it seemed appropriate that I make sure Maddie has things to be read to her!

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Welcome Little One! We can't wait until your Grammy learns how to run her cell phone and post pictures. ;) of your first birthday. :tongue: Be thankful it's not your Great Auntie Star...it could be pictures of your graduation. :surprise:

Congratulations Grammy. Glad to hear Mommie & Baby are doing Well!

nvts

Can't wait to see your pics Maddie! This is sooo great! You've been on pins and needles!

It's hard having them need the oxygen, or being in a distant nursery, but she'll be fine! KT must be exhausted!

Congratulations!

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Congrats!!!! :D :D :D

I caught a peek at that BEAUFITUL little girl on Miss KT's fb page. I was just going to ask what the hood was for. Don't worry too much. Nichole also had one for 24 hrs after she was born and stayed in the NICU......a precaution as her O2 stats were a bit low for a while.

I see some heavy duty spoiling happening in your near future Grandma. :rofl: OMG! She's too adorable not to spoil!! ;)