Manchild saga continues to worsen

Tonight my manchild was admitted to the hospital for attempted suicide. He did this at my mother's house and I'm absolutely heartbroken. He took a bunch of ibprofen followed by Clorox. Why?? Why would he do this? I just can't wrap my head around it anymore.

I am so sorry. I hope he gets the help he needs. Hugs and prayers.

Ksm
Thank you, I hope he does too. This is a never ending nightmare. The hospital just called and they are keeping him until he gets a psychiatic evaluation at the facility they are transfering him to when they know he's going to be healthy. I hope someone tells me where he's going to go.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
So Stressed

I'm so sorry for this news. I know how heartbreaking it is to see your child, the one you love so much, trying to destroy themselves. In the meantime, we are trying just as hard to save them - if not harder.

I think divine intervention helped me. In the meantime I would get some support for yourself. NA, AA, a therapist or something so that you don't have to bear this burden alone.

Hugs and prayers to you and your son.

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
So sorry to hear this..he is sick, and praying he gets help so he can see he needs it.

prayers for your hurting heart

Jesllo

I'm sorry you have to go through this stressful situation. I hope you remember to take care of yourself. He's in a safe place and hopefully they can help him.

Debbie117

Sorry for your pain. Hopefully this will be the hitting bottom that he needs.we are going to have file forgery and theft charges on a 36 man child who visits aNd steals. It has been going on for more than 4 yrs. ,he does 't care who he hurts.