Marg -- Happy Birthday!

Estherfromjerusalem

I just noticed in the good morning thread that Marg said "by the way" that tomorrow is her birthday. Well, today is tomorrow, if you see what I mean.

So Marg -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and many happy and healthy returns of the day to you.

Love, Esther

T

TeDo

Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday deeeeaaaaarrrrr Marrrrrrge....Happy Birthday toooooooo youuuuuuuu....... (singing harmony now)..... Aaaaannnnnddddd manyyyyyyyy morrrrrrrrrre
:bdayparty::choir:

DDD

Aren't you smart, Esther! I didn't pick up on that! Happy Birthday, Marg. Hope it is a terrific day. DDD

Marguerite

Thanks, guys! Your timing has caught me by surprise! it is mid-morning here, I'm about to put a rocket under difficult child 3 who will NOT be happy - husband disabled and dismantled Microsoft MEssenger last night, scraped it off the computer. On our set-up, it's porous. So all is locked down and difficult child 3 will nOT be able to instant message his cronies on his favourite webnsite, the one he has been obsessed with for the last month, to the detriment of his schoolwork.

Positive side - hopefully he will be less distracted.

Negative side - stressing about this could make him MORE distracted! I am hoping to go out but if he needs a lot of redirection, I may need to stay home.

Next weekend easy child is coming up to Sydney for a medical conference, plus difficult child 1 and daughter in law can come for dinner, so we'll do the family celebration then.

by the way, I'm betting difficult child 3 does not know it's my birthday. He's a bit tick when it comes to such things! I'm cool with it, but would prefer he learn to get it right, rather than constantly rely on being prompted.

I'll tell you all later how the day turns out!

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
:bdayparty:

Aheeeeeeeeeem
:flirtysmile3:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU
I THINK YOU WORK IN A ZOOOOOO (NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THAT BUT WITH THE AMOUNT OF CONFLAMA IN YOUR LIFE YOU COULD POSSIBLY LIVE IN ONE) LOL

YOUR DAH THINKS YOUR BRILLIANT
AND we THINK YOU ARE TOO!

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO OUR RESIDENT SCIENTIST, ZOOLOGIST AND ALL AROUND GOOD APPLE!