Margaret Jane, Welcome!!! Please come introduce yourself!!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Hi! I found what you posted on ericm's thread, and thought maybe you could come tell us more about yourself? There is a FAQ forum with directions to do a signature/profile that will come up when you post to remind us all what your situation is.

I took the liberty of copying your post and pasting it here, I hope you don't mind.

Hi My name is Margaret and I too am at my end of looking for help.I am raising my 9 year old granddaugther add,erbys , odd well friday I just told her I was sick and tired of punishong her I HAVE NOT ENJOYED HER FOR AWHILE AS WE CAN OUT GO ANYWHERE BECAUSE I AM ON GLASS BUT SHE IS ON AD medications A ANXIETY PILL AND A DIFFERENT SLEEPING PILL TRAZODONE 25 MGSONLY AS NEEDED .i FIND BEING AROUND A LOT OF PEOPLE (4 -6) REALLY SETS HER OFF S WIMMING CALMS HER SO i REWARD HER WITH THAT WHEN SHE EARNS IT WE GO TO THE Y AT 5AM INORDER TO BE ALONE IT SOTHES HER .AT TIMES I ASK HER TO JUST TALK TO ME AND TELL ME WHATS GOING ON AND A LOT OF THE TIME IT IS SOMETHING SIMPLE SHE JUST DOSE NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE.PLEASE SEE ANOTHER doctor THERE ARE medications AND OTHER THINGS THAT CAN HELP.JUST CLOSE THE ROOM IT IS NOT WORTH YOUR SANITY.LET HIM REST WHERE EVER AND YOU REST TOO.THAN IT WILL COME TO YOU WHAT TO DO .KEEP LOOKING YOU WILL FIND SOME HELP BECAUSE ITIS THERE .iAM PRAYING FOR YOU GIRL

Glad you found us. If I could ask a favor, could you try not to use all capitals? It makes it hard for many of us to read.

Hugs, and welcome!

Susie