Martha Stewart

Abbey

Spork Queen
OMG. Is she a train wreck or what? I don't watch day time TV, but did today. It was painful listening to her talk. She can't put one sentence together without ummm...ummm...ummm... She had an 18 year old political science major kid on there who was SOOOO much smarter and with it than her.

I didn't change the channel because I was so impressed with this kid, and so shocked by Martha. I guess I'm out of the loop. Unless she's talking about cooking or decorating, she's a dolt.

(Ok...delete this post if necessary.)

susiestar

Roll With It
And SHE was on hte Board of the Stock Exchange!! I ALWAYS found that to be shocking, simply because she comes across as such an idiot, though she has good handlers. Her daughter has a show on the Fine Living Network where she makes ALL kinds of fun of Martha. I guess it was the only gig they could find the daughter, though she seems quite intelligent, or did on the promo I saw for the show. I can't imagine growing up as Martha's kid, can you? Everything has to be "just so" and "perfect" and imagine if Martha had to face the difficult child challenges we face daily? Mindblowing thought, in my opinion.

Glad I am not the only one who thinks she is a dolt.