Maybe hopeful

L

Liahona

I have applied for home health care and the insurance has agreed to pay for 4 hours a day 5 days a week. They will help difficult child 1 and difficult child 2 with things like showers, brushing teeth, cleaning up after themselves, ect... Two hours per boy per day. This is supposed to start Monday. This could be a very good thing. I don't want to get my hopes up though to have them dashed if it doesn't work out like I want/need it to. I have had so many people say they could help but then don't or can't that I'm nervous.

Also in two weeks a developmental preschool person is going to start coming once a week. She said she could work with both Buster and Cherub even though Cherub doesn't have a thing wrong with her. I think this is an income based program instead of a need and income based program?

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh, and husband has found a way to get the kids attention without yelling or swatting them. He shoots them with a nerf gun. Buster loves it. Today they were cleaning the playroom and I had to go upstairs with Cherub. difficult child 3 asked if husband could shoot them with the nerf gun while I was upstairs. Normally, husband in charge of them working is a disaster, but this time it went well. :choir: