maybe not the medication

crazymama30

Yesterday I posted that difficult child was driving me crazy, incessant talking, argueing, all kinds of not so hot behavior.

Today is another story. medications are the same, the day is different. More like what he is used to, but with a little twist. I worked today, got off early (yay). difficult child helped husband work on cars all afternoon, apparently tuned up a car on his own, husband was so proud. He got a little wound up after I got home, which is normal, and then mellowed out and is now watching TV in his "fort" (blanket over chairs) and drinking his hot chocolate/protein drink (I have to disguise it). I am feeling better, and will just continue the medications and wait and see. He did not even throw a fit when he asked to play the computer and I reminded him he was grounded for lying to me.

Now watch, I will accidentally summon the board curse.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
When we're going through similar times when difficult child's seem a bit "off", I prefer to give it a few days run to see if it's really a pattern or not.

Hope yesterday was just a fluke and that he continues to have good days like today :)

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I agree with gcvmom. When I didn't know if it was the medications or it was, for example anxiety, I'd give it a week or so & document. I'd watch for patterns & whatnot to report to psychiatrist.

Here's hoping that difficult child is settling a bit & your life will be calmer.

:musicdance: Alright difficult child! Good job on tuning the car. Are you available to help this board auntie with her car later this afternoon?

crazymama30

Today he just woke up, lol, so all is well so far. I can post later after he gets home from school. easy child is staying home with her cat, so he is the only one up so he is most peaceful, or at least for him. I was not home yesterday, husband said he was "fine", easy child said he was "hyper" which is code for husband "I did not pay any attention" and easy child "I do not like my little brother, he is annoying". Lots of help

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Your family uses the SAME code WE use! How 'bout that?

Hope today is better for difficult child!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Gee, I think our family has the same code, as well.

Hope today is uneventful and that difficult child is "fine" with you watching. THEN it willm mean something!