MaydayMayDayMAYDAY!

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Happy May Day, all!

This marks the One Year Anniversary of my difficult child being released from jail :bravo:

I remember well the pins & needles I was on last year.

It is truly a miracle that he has survived, and prospered, and come as far as he has.

Thank you all for being a part of it with me! :kisses:

I think I'm finally NOT WAITING anymore for the other shoe to drop... :whew:

Peace

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I think I'm finally NOT WAITING anymore for the other shoe to drop... </div></div>

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bravo: :thumb: :bravo: :thumb: :bravo:

Suz

AliceLee

PonyGirl, happy May Day! You do have a reason to celebrate! Your (former) difficult child gives me hope. Maybe NEXT May Day, my darling daughter will give me cause for celebration!!

KFld

Well happy May Day to you!!!!! I'm glad this last year has been a good one for you and difficult child.

jbrain

Ponygirl,
I am happy for you and also relieved--I thought the Mayday subject line meant you were calling for help! :smile:
Hugs,
Jane

amstrong

I thought you were calling for help too. I am so glad you are in a much better place this year. I am in better place this year too. Last year around this time I booted my difficult child outta the house for attitude and failure to follow house rules. He lived like a gypsy for a short time, got arrested, faced his consequences and finally ended up begging to come home. Does spring just do something to difficult child's to make them worse?

Anyway, glad you are better and Happy May Day!

Sunlight

you are such a good inspiration to your son. you are his best asset and a good cheerleader too!
congrats to both of yens. lol

SunnyFlorida

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Congratulations Pony....A whole year already. That's sooooooo wonderful.

Lots and lots of {{{{sunny hugs}}}}} to you and your difficult child.

ScentofCedar

Well, how do you like that, Pony ~ he made it!

I remember those other times, too. The car accident and all the other things, and how strong you were and how concerned for him.

And now he seems to have done it.

I am so happy for him, and so proud for you, Pony.

Wishing every continued success for you both.

:smile:

Barbara