Meeting the new girlfriend

KFld

tomorrow night we will meet the new girlfriend. I am so excited. difficult child was down last night by himself and came out to eat with us. He looks great and he looks happy.

He said wingnut text messaged him a picture of herself with another guy the other day. difficult child called her and told her to stay away from him and his girlfriend, that he's happy now and doesn't want anything to do with her. He said he did ask her if she's really pregnant and her answer was, that's personal, I'm with somebody else now.

If she is pregnant, I bet this somebody else is the father. I am sure there were probably a few somebody elses since she had the baby.

Hopefully she's out of our lives for good and he can move forward with his new girl and really be happy.

saving grace

She really is a disturbed girl isnt she? I feel sorry for her that she is so desperate with such a lack of self respect for herself.

What happened in this girls life to make her so manipulative? difficult child should really change his cellphone number and just cut all ties with her.

Enjoy your dinner? What are you serving?

Grace

KFld

Actually they aren't coming for dinner. He didn't want her to feel like she had to sit down and eat in front of us the first time we meet, so we decided to leave it a little more casual. He works until six, so they won't get here until around seven.

I keep telling difficult child to change his number so she can't even reach him, but he said it's the number everyone has and it's too much trouble to change it. I think he just feels she will eventually just give up, but he should know her better then that.

DDD

I'm really eager to hear about the new girlfriend and the visit. Even
if she is ugly as sin, smacks her gum, drops ashes on your carpet
and burps outloud........she's going to be such an improvement over Wingnut!!!!!! LOL. DDD

saving grace

I guess he has to realize what is more important, getting rid of her for good so that she doesnt ruin his life anymore than she has or changing his number and being inconvienced a bit.
When I got a new phone, I made a those homemade business cards with my new number and kept a few in my purse and gave them out to friends and family, I also copied my address book and notified as many people as I could. It only took a small amount of time. The amount of people that acutally call him on a daily basis cant be that big

She might be gone for months but she seems like the type of person that just as he thinks shes gone will pop up on his phone, causing trouble with the new girlfriend just for kicks

Grace

KFld

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DDD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm really eager to hear about the new girlfriend and the visit. Even
if she is ugly as sin, smacks her gum, drops ashes on your carpet
and burps outloud........she's going to be such an improvement over Wingnut!!!!!! LOL. DDD </div></div>

That is my thought exactly.