Meeting tomorrow morning

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
@ 10:30 between tweedle dee & tweedle dum. There will be 4 adults & my twins; given the tweedles antics & the "twin zone", I think there will be a fair adult advantage.

kt has been very anxious - as she should be. wm has been equally as anxious, however he has been talking openly about it. Doing role playing with his in home therapist on being appropriate with kt; he wants to be sure he doesn't scare kt.

kt, mentioned today, that she doesn't remember wm scaring her, but she knows he has.

AND they are both excited to see one another. kt & I made butterscotch rice krispie bars to take to the meeting tomorrow - to break the ice. wm, in turn, will be bringing juice or hot chocolate.

Neither husband or I will be a part of this meeting; that won't happen for another couple of months.

Saying all that, please say a little prayer or cross a body part, whatever floats your boat, that this comes off. We are working toward our Christmas meal together as a family - the first in years.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts & prayers..... :flower:

busywend

Many positive vibes and fingers crossed coming from me tonight! I will sleep in a pretzel tonight!

OH I really hope the twins have a special time tomorrow. I hope it goes over well for both of them.

Janna

Hey Linda!

Good luck with your meeting, my friend :thumb: I hope the anxiety eases and everything is successful for you guys :flower:

mstang67chic

Going Green
wm has been equally as anxious, however he has been talking openly about it. Doing role playing with his in home therapist on being appropriate with kt; he wants to be sure he doesn't scare kt.

I don't know about anyone else, but that part really jumped out at me. I know you say they still have a long way to go but to me, that part really says alot. Good for Wm!!!!

I hope they have a good meeting and your Christmas dinner is wonderful!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
Saying prayers, crossing all body parts, and hoping like crazy that the meeting goes well! :angel: