Mellow Gathering - Relaxation only

Andy

It has been a long time since we have had a board party. However, I have a feeling that we need something beyond one of our fun wild parties.

We need a quiet relaxing get together to rejuvienate ourselves. Serious pampering is needed for all of us!

So, come get pampered; bring healthy foods and relaxing drinks. Set up a spa like station for us all to share.

Know what I mean??

Who wants to join me?

To get us started, line up at my station to check out the most comfortable chair or hammock of your choice. Then visit the food tables, I brought seedless watermelon cut up in perfect bite size chunks.

Who will set up a station for foot massages?

trinityroyal

Setting up the foot massage and pedicure station.
Also available, cucumber slices for tired eyes, shoulder rubs while you get your feet done, and ice cold drinks (booze-ful or booze-free, your choice)

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
:winks:hmmm I will bring Svene, Asbjorn and Tore >the strong, silent, gorgeous Norweign massage therapists that will work out all our knots!!

Oh and some good red wine, for the antioxidants!

Andy

Super soft pillows in quiet cool corners - drift off to Abbey's tunes while enjoying all the services others have brought.

Close you eyes and feel it - are you relaxed? Can't you just taste the delicious fruit and see those gorgeous massage therapists and taste that good red wine? My feet are in heaven and the cucumbers on my eyes are great. Lots of massagers, shoulder rubs and ice cold drinks. Ahhh - this is the life.

But I want more pampering - who else has ideas? candles, manicures, make overs? Bring your beauty secrets over here and hand them out.

Calm, peace, quiet, rest

KTMom91

Along with the foot massages, we need hand massages, too. I'll bring along some ice-cold cantaloupe, cut in bite size chunks, to go along with the watermelon. And sea salt! We need sea salt to exfoliate our skin after we've relaxed in the hot tub.

I'll be there!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Nothing is more relaxing than a good scalp massage. I'll sign up for one of those. I'd love a good foot massage, too, but I'm very foot shy.

Is there a pool? I could try to fit one through security at the airport.

Abbey

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I'm in for a good scalp & shoulder massage. I'll bring the various oils, lotions & creams to pamper our skin after the massage. Is there a hot tub about - I could use a good soak.

I'd love for someone to come in & do our hair & brows. Hmmm, I can probably find somone to come along with me - she owns her own shop down the street. She needs a bit of TLC as her husband recently died of cancer. AND she is a delightful & talented hairdresser.

A couple of chaise lounges & a pitcher of iced tea & I'm set.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Linda...what are you doing up at this time in the morning??? I thought I was the only one who posted in the middle of the night.

Abbey

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Abbey,

Sleep has become a thing of the past. I've taken to posting toward the early morning hours versus the dead of the night.

Why aren't you sleeping? by the way, I love that Festival Foods you're were talking about - good luck today.

susiestar

Roll With It
I will whip up a batch of my super recharging facial cream - it has pumpkin seed oil to help make every skin type and complexion wonderful.

I will also bring candles and homemade massage oils for the guys to use on us. Emu oil makes them wonderful!!! But I also have a non-emu - all plant oil version for the vegetarians!