Mental health court

Discussion in 'Substance Abuse' started by wendymarie, May 22, 2016.

  1. wendymarie

    wendymarie Member

    does anyone know anything about it
  2. Triedntrue

    Triedntrue Active Member

    I am not sure exactly what you mean. I know with my son i 302 him which involuntarily commits him for 72 hours. If they deem he should stay longer there is a 303 hearing where a judge gives them a longer commitment if warranted. Then a 304 ... I also know if criminal court is involved he can be sentenced to a halfway house or 3/4 house or a tratment center. He can also be out but have to report for regular treatment. Hope that helps. This is in pa.
  3. Triedntrue

    Triedntrue Active Member

    Forgot to say you must have reason to believe he is a danger to himself or others to 302.