MEOW BUNNY!!! Check in please!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I was just wondering HOW you are tonight?

I actually came across a photoshop picture of a cat and a bunny merged together a little bit ago - and I thought MEOWBUNNY?

Let us know how ya' are? Okay!??

Hugs - Star

meowbunny

Gak!!! You scared me! See my name in all caps and I just automatically go HUH! What did I do wrong this time?

Well, let's see ... I just cleaned the kitchen. Okay, I put the clean dishes up and the dirty one in the dishwasher but it's a start. Counters are clean. Floor is a mess and gonna stay that way until Wednesday when it will REALLY be a mess after baking cookies. I can cook with the best of 'em. I can't bake to save my life. This should be interesting.

The depression is still there full tilt but I'm a little better -- at least I'm back to no woe is me outloud. I guess whining a little can be good for the soul. Plus, I am pretty good at faking it most of the time. I will see if I can find any free clinics around here tomorrow and see what I can do about my medications.

LOL on the cat/bunny merger. I came up with this name because we used to have a bunny that actually meowed. Her name was MB because of that. Sadly, she meowed at the wrong time and a neighbor's dog got her -- think he was quite proud of the fact that he got a hated enemy (feline variety) and a snack (MB) at the same time. OK, I have a sick sense of humor. Sorry.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
mb

I'm glad you're doing a little better today.

Now see, I saw your name all in caps and thought... OMG! What HAPPENED over MeowBunny's way?? Sorry, all these winter storms and such have me in disaster mode. :bag:

by the way, no sweat over the baking. You could be like my mother and be a horrid cook but bake like a dream. Sounds good huh? Til you realize cooking is something you do EVERYDAY while baking with my Mom was a once a year event. :surprise:

And people wondered why we were such skinny kids. :rofl:

((hugs))

Star*

call 911........call 911
Bunny -

Please go read how I baked cookies today - in your WC post.

Oh - and FYI my floor was cleaned today! ha.

jbrain

Hi MeowBunny,
I just love that name! We have a rat named BunnyRat because my dtr thinks his fur looks like a Bunny's. Somehow the name seems to fit him--I get a kick out of how silly it is. I feel so bad about what happened to your Bunny, that is so cute that he meowed!

I also cracked up when I read your response to your summons--you wondered what you did wrong this time!

Take care,
Jane

Yep.

I have been off the site for awhile and I thought the same thing.

I'm glad you're okay! :smile:

Here is a thing to try on baking day: Add butter flavoring and mint flavoring to melted almond bark. Crush candy canes and sprinkle over the top.

Mmmmm....

Barbara

meowbunny

Almond bark? Hey, I'm doing sugar cookies from a Krusteaz box. Marie is making Andes mint cookies. Okay, I admit, I am making rugallach from scratch (the recipe sounded easy -- IT BETTER BE!) and baklava, which is easy. And you expect ME to make bark???? Well, I could make the dog bark. Wonder how he'd look with sprinkles all over him. The cats might like him better with butter all over him, but .......

Well, now. :smile:

You are in for a most excellent surprise, MB.

Almond bark can be bought in the grocery store or at WalMart or anywhere. It comes in white squares AND ALL WE NEED TO DO IS MELT IT IN THE MICROWAVE AND STIR THE FLAVORINGS IN WHILE SOMEONE ELSE CRUSHES THE CANDY CANES.

:smile:

Now, that's my kind of baking!

Baklava is easy, you say?

I thought baklava was difficult, requiring that we roll a pastry dough out paper thin?

So, would you post the recipe for me on Watercooler?

Merci.

Barbara

:spaghetti: