Meowbunny...Football talk!

DammitJanet

Ok girl...lets talk us some football!

Who do you like this week?

ATL vs CAR: Im taking ATL even though I really hope the Panthers pull it out, Atlanta has the better stats.

Browns Vs Bengals: Ugh...what a choice! Im taking the Bengals.

Houston Vs Jacksonville: Im taking Jacksonville

Denver vs KC: Gotta take the Broncos on this one.

SF vs Saints: Even though SF is 2/1 and the Saints are 1/2 I think the Saints are gonna take this one.

Packers Vs Tampa Bay: Im gonna have to take Tampa on this one because they are so closely matched that I will give home field advantage to Tampa.

Cardinals vs Jets: Im taking the Jets here.

Chargers vs Raiders. Im taking the Chargers. I hate the Raiders!

Bills Vs Rams: Gotta take the Bills.

Redskins vs Cowboys: Ok...no contest...sorry...Cowboys. Much as I dont like the Cowboys they are 3/0 and they are playing at home and this is a rivalry game.

Eagles Vs Bears: I am gonna go out on a limb here and say the Bears. Mainly because the Bears are playing at home and the Eagles are really beat up after the game to Pittsburgh.

Ravens Vs Steelers: Im taking the Ravens here. Ravens stack up darn good this year and so far they are undefeated and I know the Steelers will want to take them down I dont know if they can with Big Ben hurt. It will be a toughie for them. Its a tough call.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
The only 2 teams that REALLY matter and that WILL win... please

Are the
49ers and Da' BEARS

Thank you!!!

DammitJanet

Well Tot...for the Niners to win they will have to bring their absolute A game. They are coming in to the Saints home and the Niners have only won against some iffy teams so far. Saints have a really good QB too. They are gonna be hungry for a win at home. But good luck!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I know but we have stunk for so long... a girls gotta have hope! I am still living in the 80's.

meowbunny

ATL vs CAR: I'll root for the Panthers but bet on Atlanta.

Browns Vs Bengals: Browns here but barring the fans, who cares?

Houston Vs Jacksonville: Ditto on Jax.

Denver vs KC: I'd get killed if I didn't take Denver -- Cutler is my fantasy qb and he's been doing a great job now that his diabetes is under control.

SF vs Saints: I agree with the Saints (course, it could be that I have zero respect for SF -- never have, even when Young was QB).

Packers Vs Tampa Bay: Home field is as good a reason as any other. Sides, Tampa is THE team around here.

Cardinals vs Jets: Haven't liked the Jets since Broadway Joe. Can't think of any reason to start now, so the Cards for me.

Chargers vs Raiders: Totally agree with the you. Davis and his Traitors should go back to LA. Oakland deserves better.

Bills Vs Rams: Not sure about this one. Guess I'll go with the Bills.

Redskins vs Cowboys: It does hurt to take the Cowboys, doesn't it?

Eagles Vs Bears: Like your reasoning on this one.

Ravens Vs Steelers: The Steelers for me. I think they have more backbone and this game is probably gonna take a lot of courage to get through.

DammitJanet

Bunny...do you really think the Steelers will take the Ravens? I am playing in a pool and if you really think they can take them I can change my pick.

And whats your reasoning for the Cards over the Jets besides dislike? LOL.

meowbunny

Steelers/Ravens are a toughie but, yeah, I think they can. It's a flip of the coin. Ravens' defense has been really good. Steelers have home field advantage and that's a biggie for Pittsburgh -- they ain't Raiders fans, but they're close. Personally, I wouldn't want to have to call this one.

Cards over Jets is just dislike. Cards notoriously do not do well on the road. So, I'll stick with the Jets.

Let's face it -- on a given day, any team can beat another. Just ask the Fish about last week. Better yet, ask a Pats fan to explain it. hehehehehe

DammitJanet

Well I actually just went and checked the sports bookies and changed a few...lol. I am taking the Steelers over the Ravens and I changed to Carolina. Oh...I also changed from the picking the Bears to the Eagles. Sorry...Bears defense is beat up and they have a weak QB playing. They are allowing too many points.

So...we shall see.

This pool Im in is through a radio station and if I come in first each week I could win a 50 buck gift card. Not too shabby. If I manage to win for the whole season its a thousand bucks cash...lol.