Merry Christmas, everybody!

muttmeister

I got moved November 30 and have been working on the apartment since then (and continue to do so). Haven't been here since before I moved and, boy, what a change! I'm sure we'll all love it once we get used to it.

I got a new grandson on December 4, from youngest difficult child and his wife. The named him Morrison Owen so his initials will be Moe. He's named after Jim Morrison. difficult child wanted to name him Lucifer and they also toyed with the name of some Hindu god of the underworld so I guess being named after a rock singer is better than either one of those. LOL difficult children may get older but they don't always grow up!!!

I start a new nanny job on Jan. 6. Right now it looks like the perfect job. They pay well; I don't have to be there till 9; I will be off by 4 most days and earlier on Fridays; weekends off; they are really flexible about things like me needing to go to doctor's appointments, etc.; I get all bank holidays off (paid); they have a beautiful home; I will be going the opposite way of most of the traffic both in the mornings and at night; they two little boys seem like normal, OK kids. All in all, it seems like a good way to make some money to play with and to pay off some bills.

Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season.

Scent of Cedar *

Merry Christmas, Muttmeister! You sound great. I remember when you were considering becoming a nanny. Couldn't be happier that this has all worked out so well for you!

Good Lord, Mutt, on the names your difficult child wanted for his child. I agree. Jim Morrison was the best choice.

:O)

Cedar