Merry Christmas everyone !!!

sooooo tired

soooootired
I hope everyone is having a good holiday season. I know it is really hard for some of us to get through yet another holiday with all the thoughts about our Dysfunctional kids. With me it is the same battle with my daughter and grandson. Since I have someone in my life that dearly loves me and is always taking me to new places, and making me happy, I dont have the time I use to have to spend with my grandson. So they play games with me....if I dont see him as much as THEY think I should then they wont let me have him when I Do have time/ I guess they are trying to teach me a lesson. It makes me sad because he was the only one of her four kids that I had a relationship with. But they will probably run me down to him till he is just like his brothers. Oh well life goes on!! I will try to enjoy the family I have left. But I miss him sooooo much!

New Leaf

Hi ST! Merry Christmas to you.
Since I have someone in my life that dearly loves me and is always taking me to new places, and making me happy, I dont have the time I use to have to spend with my grandson
I am so glad that you have found someone who loves and values you the way you should be. I am sorry for the heartache you feel over your grandson. I understand how difficult it is when the grands are held out as a sort of ransom.
I am sure all of the time you spent with him is etched on his heart with wonderful memories. Perhaps, one day, you will be reunited with your grandson on your terms.
You have value and worth, your time matters. Enjoy your time with your new love and making memorable moments.
Happy Holidays!
(((HUGS)))
Leafy