Merry Christmas, my friends!

tiredmommy

I'm wishing all the blessings of the season on you and your families. I wish us all peace, joy and good humor through the next few days. I know the kids are difficult right now, but it will soon pass. Try to find a moment to see the holiday through your child's eyes. And tonight, after they are finally sleeping try to take a moment to watch them sleeping and remember just how much you love them.
We are good parents with good kids facing big issues. Let your gift to yourself be to have a beautiful day together with our families, without high expectations. Embrace your children and love them.
Merry Christmas. :smile:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Merry Christmas too all of us as well... and thank you TM. These are trying times I think our blissful days are over the rages are back...

But we can wait on all of that and try to enjoy these next two days.

Happy Holidays

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24b.gif

:smile:

Ltlredhen

Thanks TM for the kind and thoughtful words. May I say I wish the same for your family.

difficult child has done exceptionally well as long as I have kept the anxiety level way, way down. There are still no presents under the tree, lol. He's still sick and we are going nowhere so it will be a quiet (thankfully) holiday for us.

Donna